Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hampton's Home-buying Happenings Placing an offer..

So Tuesday was a really big day for me.  My kid had a performance at school, and she was awesome.  Beyond that, it was the big day.  It was "Make an Offer Day".  I met Mikki at Subway none the less, (I love that she is so accommodating) to sign the offer.  We had talked earlier in the day and decided to offer $1000 above list and ask for a new fridge, counter tops and closing costs.  It was a little nerve racking.  We gave until Friday at 5 PM for them to make a decision on the offer.

I was not worried about them accepting or countering the offer.  I believe this is my house and I guess I don't feel like things will be anything but decent and in order when it come to the whole situation.

I have since had to sign many papers and prepare many documents that reflect income and such.

So I waited to hear back on Wednesday...

I heard on Wednesday that the listing agent had no issue with putting a Fridge in the house...Uh yeah, a good sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment