Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 12

Phew!!! I didn't think this would happen!  I am caught up on blogging!

Today I didnt everything I wanted to do, NOTHING at all.  I took the kid to school and spent the rest of the day in my in house out of town vacation!  I laid around, watched TV (netflix) and had milk and cookies.  I did a little laundry, made some jewelry and took a nap.  I woke up, went to get a pedicure, out to dinner and am now back home, blogging!

At the nail shop, it was interesting.  I got the deluxe pedicure, and I must say it was worth every dollar. Mixed with two leg scrubs, a mask, and hot towels.  I tried the crackle polish, first it was the white top over pink polish and it looked like I had some fungus!!! So I switched to pink over white, much better!



I wanted to go to Golden Corral for dinner, so we went to the one in Independence, which was out the door packed, so we went to Cheddars, they were just as busy so we drove to OLATHE to eat at Golden Corral, they were not busy at all.  I went with Maze and Mini Me.  We laughed, joked and had a great time.  I was even able to make my Mini Me drive home.  She forced me to hold the keys, I bet she regrets that now.


I am going to enjoy the rest of a quiet evening here at home!  Til tomorrow- toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment