Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 7

This is for day 7, Sunday, May 15, 2011

Today was a good day as all others have also been.  Started a bit uneasy with the kid.  She did everything she knew how to do to get the day off to a crazy start.  We all got dressed and ready for church.  Church was awesome.  Sunday school went well, Childrens church was fun.  One of my students taught the class.  It was awesome that she knew the Word inside and out.  It was also funny to watch her teach like her teacher teaches. Discipline will surely be her strong point.  She taught on Psalm 23, the Lord being our Shepherd.

After church there was an afternoon service, we went to that it was pretty cool.  I sang with the choir, and it was fun.  I haven't sang with the Choir since the Conference this past summer in St. Louis.  I also remember why I don't sing with the choir.  My musical gift awaits me in the pew!

After Church I went to take a couple people home and then went to my dads house to help him clean his wounds and redress his feet.

We then went to dinner at Cheddars, My kid, friend (Tony) and myself.  I tried the Monte Christo sandwich. While I have heard it is rather tasty, it was too sweet for me.  I did enjoy the baked potato and green beans however.

After dinner it was called a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment