Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 8-11

This is a cheat and I know it, but I am okay with it.  This is covering an entire week.  I have been busy and not able to blog as I planned so I will make this one cover a larger span of time in an attempt to get caught back up.

Monday
Monday was a good day.  Not a lot of things happened.  I had a rough hair day because I decided to take my hair down that morning.  Which was not really the problem, but I did not have a game plan once it was down.  So I had a portion that looked like a puff and a portion that looked like a fresh twist out.  By the end of the day, I was shamed!!!

I indulged in a guilty pleasure during the day, I drank a pineapple pop.  my dad calls it picnic pop, I call it good!


Held a youth leaders meeting at my house. We had sandwiches with cheddar cheese, smoked turkey, tomatoes, pickles, horseradish mustard and potato bread.  Homemade (country time) lemonade and strawberries! It was fun to laugh and joke with adults!

Tuesday
I was super excited!!! I ordered a box chain necklace to go with one of my graduation gifts and it arrived!! It was awesome, I really like the gift and was stoked that I could wear it!  It looked even better because I had done my hair that morning, which meant I looked fly from head to toe!

Wednesday
Wednesday was an awesome day.  At Youth Group we celebrated all of our graduates from the class of 2011.  We had cake, ice cream, drinks and games!  We played Taboo and Scattergoires.  Both awesome games, but not necessarily easy to play when you are playing with a room full of teens!



Thursday
Thursday was a good day.  Before the day started, I decided I would do something nice for my kid.  She fractured her thumb a month or so ago and has a cast on.  I thought it was be a good idea to add some jewels for coolness.  Then it was off to a long day at work, but good none the less.  For lunch we had Charlie D's fish and it was awesome!  For the evening there was not a lot I needed to do, which is always nice.  I ran a few errands and came home to relax.  Talked on the phone and called it a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment