Monday, May 9, 2011

365 days of ME!-Day 1

Today is my 26th birthday, and it feels different than all the others!  I have decided that I want to try some new things.  There is not a day that goes by in life that I do not want someone to know something about me.  So I have decided I will post a picture and blog each day for a year.  On my 27th birthday I will be able to look back and see what life was like for me.  So let's begin

Day 1

Bullets of today:
Purchased my first washer and dryer...for $589  my budget was $750
Lunch with my Mini Me at Salty Iguana...AWESOME, I had two tacos and the Iggy Hot Pot (yummy), since it was my birthday, I got some free dessert nachos! 
Went to visit with my Pastor and First Lady
Hung out with my kid
Made some of my own dessert Nachos
Helped my friend with her paper.

Overall, today was a great day. I have had a very busy weekend, I graduated on friday, had a Mother's day breakfast on Saturday, Mother's Day was Sunday, and my birthday is today, Monday!

One goal I am pondering is weight loss. I know it is something people always talk about, and I normally blow it off because it is not something I want to deal with.  I think I am getting to a place where I want to change my lifestyle for the better.  I am watching my kid get older and I want to be around to enjoy life with her.  I am thinking about trying to lose and maintain a certain amount of weight per month.  Lets see how that goes.  When it goes from a pondering to a plan, I will let you know.  Good night for now! Day 1 down, 364 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment